Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hyrum Walks!!!

Hyrum became very determined to be a walker. He made himself a walker with our kid stools. What a smarty little problem solver boy. He giggles and walks back and forth across the house with this.


Lately he has been really working hard at walking. We went outside to play and I kept trying to hold his hand to help him walk along and he kept pushing my hand away, and then taking steps by himself. He would fall, get up, then walk again. Everytime I tried to offer my hand for help, he would push it away. I was really proud of him for his persistant determination. He kept this up for a good half hour.
I finally managed to get a little video of him taking steps! Just a couple days ago he walked 15 steps in a row....so I think it is official: We got ourselves a walker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment