Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Has Arrived!

We had a couple absolutely beautiful, sunny days! It was sooo wonderful to throw the kids out of the house. And Jeremiah set up the slide on our swing set so the kids were extra excited.
For the boys it was all about MUD.
and PUDDLES! (the cute blondie is my friend's son Caleb. These boys are only 5 days apart)
Caleb liked to smile for the camera.
Hyrum kept turning away from the camera and smiling- just a little shy, I guess.
Another fun spring activity: BIKES!
SLIDES!
I was watching this girl too, Caleb's sister Kaylee. She has the coolest hair everytime I take pictures.
 
SWINGS, TEETERS, AND SLIDES- Oh My!!!
They were all lining up for a turn on the newly assembled slide.
Traffic jam!!!
It was a fun Spring day! I hope to see a lot more sunshine in the future! Sunshine lifts my spirits. Vitamin D is my happy drug. lol. Now...I better get back to my Spring cleaning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment