Monday, March 11, 2013

Spontaneous Girls Night At The Beach!

My friend Casandra was visiting teaching me when we decided to kidnap our friend Shelley who is 39 weeks pregnant and ready to be done. Our plot: make her jog on the beach to induce labor. We had a lot of fun. :)
 The "Yay! It is girl night" picture.
Surfing on a log. LOL- We were trying to decide if the red light above me was alien or just meant I was some kind of mystical faerie.
 Me with my friend Shelley. She is awesome!
We found a nice lady to take a picture of all of us. So we posed for the camera. LOL, yup, I'm wearing my pajamas (spontaneity is fun!) I feel so blessed to have fun friends who are willing to run to the beach and be crazy for a night. ;) It is nice that even with motherhood, we haven't lost that. I hope for many more kidnapping adventures with my friends. Oh, Shelley did get a few nice contractions from our walk, but unfortunately, little baby girl is still not ready to come out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment