Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

We have been busy doing all kinds of Halloween activities. It has been a fun week and we are so excited to go out and Trick or Treat tonight with our friends. Here is a picture of me in my Halloween Costume... I always did love an excuse to dress up! Plus, you know me...I can't resist a new photo edit challenge. I had fun with this one.

The kids and I put together a Halloween film called, "The Darndest Things About Halloween". My kids are sooo cute, I really enjoy filming them. It gives them an opportunity to share their individual personalities! Elijah had way too much fun telling his Spooky story....it was like the story that NEVER ends! Memphis kept dropping his pumpkin and talking gibberish. Bria was just adorable, as usual! Oh yes, and I loved the 
"creepy" shadows that slide across the screen while Elijah is talking about the creepy black ghost that eats humans.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment