Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Music Time....at the PARK!

It was such a beautiful October day that I change the location or the Halloween Music Time I was hosting to the PARK! We had a lot of fun playing. I love watching my kids get all their energy out and I know that park toys are such a great work out! I've gotten quite weak since I stopped being a child. Lately, I try to play a little too- much more fun than lifting weights or repetitive work out videos!

Here we are singing, "I'm a Mean Old Witch With a Hat". We also sang a pumpkin song! It was a lot of fun. Kids love actions!
We have been trying to be frugal, so although I wanted to go all out and purchase supplies to make darling Halloween treats, I felt that I should do my best not to. I scrounged through the cupboard and this is what I came up with. 1 box of brownies and several tubes of writing icing! So....MONSTER BROWNIES! with purple sprinkles on the ears for good measure! The kids LOVED it!...and that is what matters. :)
Hyrum was having so much fun crawling around with his BFF- Caleb. They were born 5 days apart.
On the far left- my friend Casandra and on the right, Shelley! They are my BFFs!
And my friend Lisa looking gorgeous with her sweet baby boy! :)

Always fun to hang out with friends!
Eating Brownies
Climbing up the slide with his buddy. 
Slide fun! 
Bria is such a cute sister! She loves to take good care of her baby brother. 
 I was upset when we found out that Memphis needed to have his front tooth removed by the dentist. (he had fallen down on cement last year and chipped it, the tooth nerve died and caused an infection.) However, I have found that he is close enough to being old enough to lose them on his own that it just kinda looks natural and cute!  

 Hyrum found sand to munch on....yuck!                              The boys found a "spooky" trail to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment