Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beauty In The Unexpected

There is a certain beauty in the unexpected. We have certainly enjoyed this unexpected snow. 
Ready to play in the snow!

 It is snow!!!
Jumping with excitement!
Discovering snow...this is the first time Bria has ever played with snow.

Elijah trying to catch snowflakes with his tongue.

Memphis catching snowflakes...reminds me of when he was a baby and always had his tongue sticking out.

Memphis tasting snow.
Elijah had to taste some too. This made me nervous and I decided I had better talk to the kids about not putting their tongue on metal surfaces in the cold. I remember I loved eating snow when I was a kid. :)

Baby's First Snow
 
Bria playing with a dump truck in the snow.
I love the little snowflake on his nose. So cute! I'm glad we were able to have a little snow this year to play with...even if only for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment