Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time To Blog

Wow, it has been a while! Since I last blogged a lot has happened, including the addition of 2 members to our family. Instead of spending hours catching up, I'm just going to start from here. It is Christmas Time in 2011 and our family is excited for the holiday. We love spending time together and had a great time this last weekend decorating the Christmas tree. I love this picture of Bria with her tree bead necklace and her daddy. She is such a daddy's little girl. I love it. :)


I love that she put the tree decoration around her neck like a necklace. I used to do that as a little girl too.



It was especially fun decorating the tree this year. It seems like our kids were just finally old enough to really get into helping.











Me with my little pumpkins except Baby Hyrum was sleeping. I love my children so much. They are my joy. It should be a very full and Merry Christmas at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment